What are we looking for
Your workplace will be in Duffel, Belgium at the Reynaers Campus, which is also the headquarters of the group. Below function is part of the Group Marketing & Communications team, responsible for developing marketing, communications and digital strategies, activities & tools to ensure global and local marketing effectiveness. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and are part of a team of 8 persons.
- You co- develop the strategy to strengthen the identity of our brands Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Profile systems worldwide.
- You build strong understanding of the different personas (Consumer, Fabricator, Architect,…) and their digital customer journey.
- You translate this into a digital communication plan that drives brand awareness, website traffic and generates leads. Your plan focuses on email marketing, content marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- You are responsible for developing the creative concepts, storytelling and assets (fotoshoots, videos, copy, …) that support our brand communication.
- Together with agencies and internal teams, you create valuable and exciting content for our different marketing tools that attract and convert our target groups.
- You set KPI's and use analytics tools to measure and optimize effectiveness of marketing activities.
- You work closely together with the international marketing community to translate the global strategy into locally relevant initiatives.
- You have completed your Master's degree within Marketing / Communications and you have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably within a B2B2C environment.
- You are digital native and a strategic thinker
- You are a storyteller, you have strong affinity with good copywriting and you have an eye for photography.
- You are a team player and people person that easily builds strong relationships
- You are hands-on and proactive.
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, knowledge of French is a plus.
What do we offer you
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, at a socially responsible and sustainable company that draws the card from innovation and digital technology.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that gives you the opportunity to move easily, healthily and green to work.
Who are we
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Profile Systems.
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 580 million in 2019. Currently Reynaers employs 2300 people worldwide.