What are we looking for
- You constantly monitor the developments in the outdoor joinery market and competitive landscape to enable adequate and timely reaction to the changing environment. You supply the leadership team and markets with these analyses and make recommendations.
- You initiate insight generation through internal and external research/market data, and manage custom market studies to help optimize our business success.
- You perform analyses to identify trends that can be meaningful for business decision making
- You will build and maintain an inventory of collected data and you will steer towards standardized dashboards.
- You know how to challenge our markets on their budget and growth strategies with your critical and analytical mindset.
- You understand business strategies – strategic, functional and geographic – as well as current and future required business capabilities.
- You hold a master’s degree, preferably in Applied Economics or Commercial sciences and have already gained 3 years’ experience in marketing intelligence.
- You have a strong business acumen with a passion for global economy and data analysis.
- Your analytic skillset is through the roof. You are able to synthetize analytical insight from multiple data sources and translate these data to meaningful recommendations.
- You are ambitious and result-oriented: you take initiative and respond proactively to challenges and changes in the market.
- You have good communication & presentation skills in Dutch and English and are able to communicate fluently with all levels in the organization.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools (R, advanced Excel,..) and reporting tools (clickview, Salesforce,…) are a definitive plus.
What do we offer you
Reynaers is the specialist in sustainable architectural solutions. We are making the switch to Industry 4.0 and with digital tools we help our clients to do the same.
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, at a socially responsible and sustainable company that draws the card from innovation and digital technology.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that gives you the opportunity to move easily, healthily and green to work.
Who are we
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international group Reynaers is always focusing on partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminum and steel.
All activities of the companies of Reynaers are aimed at increasing the value of buildings and improving the living and working environment of people, with specific focus on sustainability and design. Technological innovation, automation and digital transformation are the cornerstones for the development of state-of-the-art products and services.
The Reynaers Campus is the corporate headquarters of Reynaers, located in Duffel (Belgium). The Campus is the inspiring and dynamic work environment of the Reynaers employees and a place for partners to experience the latest products and innovations in full interactivity.