What are we looking for?
- You will participate in engineering research projects and calculations for natural ventilation, safety, thermal insulation, strength, energy performance of buildings and acoustics. You are closely involved in ongoing projects.
- You have a close collaboration with experts in these fields (universities, research centers,…) and follow up/coordinate research projects carried out by the external experts. You translate the results/knowledge from these studies into solutions for Reynaers.
- You spread the knowledge and solutions within the Reynaers group to support the sales of our products.
- You follow market trends (passive construction, low energy construction, ventilation,...) and make proposals for research projects.
- You regularly follow training courses, both internally and externally, so that you are always up to date with new developments and technologies.
- You have a master degree and a strong affinity for a technical environment
- Knowledge of the energy performance of buildings is a plus.
- You are a fluent communicator, both in Dutch and English.
- You look forward to an international working environment.
What do we offer you?
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, with a socially responsible and sustainable company that draws the map of innovation and digital technology.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous extra-legal benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that allows you to move easily, healthily and green to work.
Who are we?
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel Systems.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 580 million in 2019. Currently Reynaers employs 2200 people worldwide.