This position consists of fabricating aluminum doors, frames, and windows.
On/off-loading of the product from tables and rolling racks. Using various hand/power tools and drills to assemble the parts for doors, frames, and windows. The "team concept" instituted for plant facility production workers requires each worker to perform different functions on a rotating basis.
Skills, Knowledge, And Ability Requirements
- To be considered for an assembler as a regular part of his/her job duties, the following conditions must be met:
- 3 to 5 years experience in manufacturing/fabrication
- Window, door, and frame experience preferred.
- Construction type experience.
- Read, understand and communicate drawings/blueprints
- Attach appropriate paperwork and/or tags to products and packages
- Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively use a tape measure using metric system.
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Assemble windows, doors, and frames
- Ability to stand for long durations
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
- Understanding measurements on a tape measure; imperial AND metric
- Other duties as assigned per Production Supervisor and Manager
- Planning/Organizing-- Uses time efficiently
- Quality-- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; self-monitors own work to ensure quality
- Strong Communication-- Writes and speaks clearly and persuasively in all situations; questions when necessary to ensure clear understanding
- Team player-- strong collaboration capabilities, enjoys working in a technical based environment
Education And Experiences
- High school diploma/GED
- Equivalent relevant experience in production/manufacturing and or fabrication environment
Reynaers North America offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), company-paid life insurance, and more, which start the first day of the month following 60 days of employment. The successful candidates will be joining us during an exciting time filled with opportunities, both for our company and our employees. As an employee of Reynaers North America, you will have a major role in our success. We provide an environment where you can work safely, contribute to our success and pursue your professional goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Authorization: United States (Required) and subject to background check/drug screening
Shifts: Daytime: 5am-3:30pm (minimum 10 hour shifts)